Deluxe Marking Harness
Our Deluxe Marking Harness is a world-class breeding harness because:
- Wider (2"), blue nylon straps—distribute pressure more evenly over the ram's body. Also easier to find and adjust the straps when they're in deep wool.
- Unique padded (0.2" thick) white straps behind the front legs to prevent skin abrasion.
- Much larger snap buckles and metal loops—harness's connection and stress points are reinforced. Even gloved hands can manipulate the large snap buckles.
- Crayon holder is also padded.
- Uses Marking Crayons sold separately.
- Strap width: 2"
- Strap padding (behind legs): 0.2"
- Girth strap: 56"
- Shoulder strap: 36" (each strap)
- Marking Crayon holder padding: 0.3"
- Material: Nylon
- Color: Colors may vary
How to Use
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Benningfield F from Kentucky
Well made harness for our large rams ( 300-425 lbs). Easy fitting and stays tight after first settling (1-2 days). Hasn't made any sores even on our highly active young rams in this 95 degree heat! We generally cant use a harness when our accelerated lambing program puts us in a summer breeding but this harness is made for the job. Great product!
Edward C from Kentucky
The harness has worked well for us. You have to really tighten the harness to a very tight level, but it has worked well.
I really like the wider straps, but the plastic buckles are pretty fragile. We currently have it on a very calm ram in a clean grass pasture (no trees or brush) and he has already broken 2 of the buckles. We have replaced them with the buckles from a horse blanket and they are working much better.
I agree it is a really nice harness. I actually took mine off after 5 days an washed them in the washing machine. They came clean like new. I am hoping to prevent sores and chafing. They fit my 4 year old hair sheep khatidn great. However I do wish they would adjust smaller for my young 9 month old. However it stays on him and marks the short young ewes great. But you really got to look to see the mark on the tall older sheep. I have been searching for a harness like this for two years! Thanks premier!
Really nice harness but does not adjust small enough.