HD T Post Offset Insulators
- 6"L x 1-3/4"W, 2-1/4"H
- Holds conductor 6" from fence
- Fits all sizes of steel T posts
- Made of polyethylene with UV additive for extra long life
How to Use
- Pre-stretch the non-pin end of insulator.
- Hook short side of insulator onto T post.
- Center insulator over a stud on post.
- Pull or push long side of insulator around front of T post and snap into place on opposite side. (Use pliers if necessary.)
- Remove pin, insert twine and rope, IntelliBraid, MaxiShock or IntelliTape and replace pin.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
David B from Arkansas
Nothing compares to these insulators. They are a must have on rolling terrain where the wire might pull up or down. Pricey, but worth the price in the right situation.