Gallagher Insulated Line Posts & Accessories
Lightweight, insulated line post for electric fences. Fiberglass core with UV-treated polyethylene outer shell provides flexibility when impacted, protecting both fence and livestock.
Conductor heights can be adjusted with the aid of Clip Insulators (sold separately from other sources).
While Supplies Last. All sales are final, no returns.
- Semi-permanent line post for all grazing systems
- Can be used as a permanent line post, even in high-tensile fence applications
- Quickly adjust conductor heights in terrains with changing elevations
- Height: 47" (installed), 62.5"
- Clip locations: 13 (clip insulators sold separately from other sources.)
- Spike length: 15.5"
- Height: 55.5" (installed), 75"
- Clip locations: 14 conductor (clip insulators sold separately from other sources.)
- Spike length: 19.5"
- Sold as a set of 10 line posts
- Line Post Sleeve*
- Inserts over the top of line posts prior to installation. Stiff, galvanized metal prevents the plastic post from flexing when driven in with a post driver (sold separately from other sources).
- Pressure Plate*
- Attach a Pressure Plate onto the bottom of a line post to prevent downward pressure from conductors that can push the post further into the soil.
* Accessories listed above are compatible ONLY with Gallagher-branded Insulated Line Posts.