MiniTag Ear Tags
Reliable long-term tag. Preferred for goats and small sheep breeds.
Customize your tags! We can customize your tags with consecutive numbers or farm/ranch name. Usually shipped within 2 business days.
How to order—see "Customization" below. If ordering "blank" tags, type "blank" in the Customization Instructions box in the shopping cart.
Scrapie Approved in all colors but blue.
- Size: 1-1/16" x 1-1/8".
- 20 tags per package.
- Two piece tag made of plastic.
- Installed with applicator under "Accessories Tab" above.
- Tag colors in order of visibility and contrast of the printed numbers: Yellow, White, Orange, Green, Blue and Red.
Custom printing details…
- Order tags above.
- Determine imprint
- Numbers must be consecutive with or without repeating farm/ranch names. Up to 9 characters and 2 lines per side.
- Logos/Brands a one-time $15 setup fee per design.
- Imprint location - male side, female side or both. Note: We will print both sides (male and female) unless otherwise specified.
- Enter tag numbers/letters either in the "Customization Instructions" box in the Shopping Cart or the "Comments" box on the Payment Options screen.
- Custom-imprinted tags are not returnable.
How do I order…
- Blank Tags—Enter package quantity of tags above and type "blank" in the Customization Instructions box in the shopping cart.
- Individual names, numbers or replacement tags—Specific animal names on each tag as well as individual numbers out of sequence can be done. But it takes much more machine time per tag so the cost per tag is $2.50/tag and please call Premier at 1-800-282-6631.
Note: You can also hand write numbers and letters on blank tags or supplemental data on already printed tags. Use our marking pens sold under "Accessories Tab" above.
Scrapie tags—When ordering, please make sure to put in the shopping cart's customization instruction box:
- Your Flock ID number (we are not allowed to keep this on file).
- The range of the 4-5 digit individual animal numbers (i.e. 4501-4520 or 45001-45020).
- Male side of the tag has two lines for custom imprinting (individual animal ID number is not automatically added). Specify what you would like on the two available lines as Line 1:____ and Line 2:____. (This is a good place to add the individual animal ID and a farm name).
Scrapie tags not available in blue. Flock ID number is imprinted on female side only unless otherwise indicated.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Darla J from Colorado/USS
The tag side is great, reason I went back to it. Just had a few problems in placeing my order. Got done and received fast.
Robert C from Ohio
Very fast service and shipping. Received when promised. Right size for small sheep.
Molly B from Iowa
I have the best luck with these mini tags for staying in the sheep's ear without breaking or getting caught. They are also very easy to read. Great tags.
Stacy A from Texas
I have never tagged ears before. I hate the tags all my purchased Dorpers have, they seem enormous so I wanted the smallest tag I could find. After using my first order of these tags I will be sticking with this tag/size only. Super easy to install and not huge and bulky, plus they are more flexible than the bigger tags.
Fran S from Louisiana
Very easy to use. Tag was just a little smaller than I expected.
Clear printing on both sides.