MiniTag Ear Tags
Reliable long-term tag. Preferred for goats and small sheep breeds.
Customize your tags! We can customize your tags with consecutive numbers or farm/ranch name. Usually shipped within 2 business days.
How to order—see "Customization" below. If ordering "blank" tags, type "blank" in the Customization Instructions box in the shopping cart.
Scrapie Approved in all colors but blue.
- Size: 1-1/16" x 1-1/8".
- 20 tags per package.
- Two piece tag made of plastic.
- Installed with applicator under "Accessories Tab" above.
- Tag colors in order of visibility and contrast of the printed numbers: Yellow, White, Orange, Green, Blue and Red.
Custom printing details…
- Order tags above.
- Determine imprint
- Numbers must be consecutive with or without repeating farm/ranch names. Up to 9 characters and 2 lines per side.
- Logos/Brands a one-time $15 setup fee per design.
- Imprint location - male side, female side or both. Note: We will print both sides (male and female) unless otherwise specified.
- Enter tag numbers/letters either in the "Customization Instructions" box in the Shopping Cart or the "Comments" box on the Payment Options screen.
- Custom-imprinted tags are not returnable.
How do I order…
- Blank Tags—Enter package quantity of tags above and type "blank" in the Customization Instructions box in the shopping cart.
- Individual names, numbers or replacement tags—Specific animal names on each tag as well as individual numbers out of sequence can be done. But it takes much more machine time per tag so the cost per tag is $2.50/tag and please call Premier at 1-800-282-6631.
Note: You can also hand write numbers and letters on blank tags or supplemental data on already printed tags. Use our marking pens sold under "Accessories Tab" above.
Scrapie tags—When ordering, please make sure to put in the shopping cart's customization instruction box:
- Your Flock ID number (we are not allowed to keep this on file).
- The range of the 4-5 digit individual animal numbers (i.e. 4501-4520 or 45001-45020).
- Male side of the tag has two lines for custom imprinting (individual animal ID number is not automatically added). Specify what you would like on the two available lines as Line 1:____ and Line 2:____. (This is a good place to add the individual animal ID and a farm name).
Scrapie tags not available in blue. Flock ID number is imprinted on female side only unless otherwise indicated.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Cassandra R from Michigan
Honestly I bought these thinking they were the same as the ones in my two does ears. They are actually smaller but I feel they won't be getting caught as much as the bigger ones in the fence. Perfect for my nigerians
Erin B from Missouri
I have never ear tagged before. These tags were very easy to tag my Katahdin lambs with, the mini size is not too heavy for their little ears and I can see the numbers easily.
Alfred M from Texas
Best ear tag on the market. Great service, prompt, and correct. The "Mini-Tag" is perfect size for goats. The yellow color is easily seen.
Carmen F from Connecticut
Jule W from Nevada
I started using these tags in 2014. They work well. We are able to tag young lambs. I really appreciate the customization service.