PI 30 Offset Bracket
- Made from strong HT galvanized steel wire 5 mm in diameter
- Triangle design to resist up and down strain
- Black tube insulator
- Bundled in packages of 50, but sold individually
- For use with all conductors, including HT wire.
- Place the wire to be charged through the black coated loop.
- Take one of the "legs" and wrap it around an existing fence wire at the desired height. Note: A pair of pliers and gloves are helpful.
- Attach the other "leg" at the next wire above or below the first one. By placing them at different heights, the insulator will not swing up or down.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Posts and AccessoriesItem #327600 -
For end, corner and curve posts for temporary and semi-permanent fences. Excellent line posts because they ground uninsulated wires and without causing rust. (Rust from painted T posts will cause high-carbon HT wire to rust much faster.)$12.90