PI 30 Offset Bracket
- Made from strong high-tensile galvanized steel wire 5mm in diameter
- Triangle design to resist up and down strain
- Black tube insulator
- 50 per package, but sold individually
- Place the wire to be charged through the black coated loop.
- Take one of the "legs" and wrap it around an existing fence wire at the desired height. Note: A pair of pliers and gloves are helpful.
- Attach the other "leg" at the next wire above or below the first one. By placing them at different heights, the insulator will not swing up or down.
- Install twine and rope, IntelliBraid, MaxiShock or IntelliTape.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Myron S from Colorado
The offset bracket has kept the tumble weeds from pushing woven wire into electric wire.
Tauna P from Missouri
We've used this style offset for years and now need a few more. Best style we've ever tried. Glad Premier is still offering them.