PI 30 Offset Bracket
- Made from strong high-tensile galvanized steel wire 5mm in diameter
- Triangle design to resist up and down strain
- Black tube insulator
- 50 per package, but sold individually
- Place the wire to be charged through the black coated loop.
- Take one of the "legs" and wrap it around an existing fence wire at the desired height. Note: A pair of pliers and gloves are helpful.
- Attach the other "leg" at the next wire above or below the first one. By placing them at different heights, the insulator will not swing up or down.
- Install twine and rope, IntelliBraid, MaxiShock or IntelliTape.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.