Premier Hot Top Insulator
- 10 per package, but sold individually
- UV resistant
- 3" tall
- 2" wide
- Available in black or white
- Holds twine, rope, braid, wire and 1/2" tape
How to Use
- Line up the grooves on inside of insulator with top of T post.
- Tap the insulator down into place.
- If using a conductor, thread conductor through hole.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Detlef V from Florida
Excellent T post top insulator, takes a bit maneuvering at first to figure out how they fit once figured out its easy, hot wire easy to install, these are used in our horse pasture on a newly installed field fence.
Robert B from South Carolina
This is the best t-post top insulator. Very good durability. Extremely easy to install and work with.