Rotating Corner Post Insulator
- Black spool is made of high-density polyethylene
- Shaft is zinc plated
- 2" shaft of which 1" is threaded
- Pulley like effect
- Packaged in bags of 10, but sold individually
- Increases rope longevity.
- Screws directly into wood posts or trees.
- Strong, simple & reliable
How to Use
- Predrill hole at desired height.
- Place screw end of insulator into hole and turn clockwise until seated completely.
- Thread conductor around the wheel until into the groove.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Valerie T from North Carolina
I have to admit, I was anxious about using these twisty-insulators. I was afraid they would be flimsy and break easily. So far, I have been wrong. These insulators help the rope go smoothly around corners, are very sturdy and I am pleased with them.
Susan S from PEI Canada
Have used these several times and they are long lasting and easy to install. They help to stop wear on the fence at the corners.
Judy F from TN
They are much easier to use then insulators that have to be wired on...and work good to pull through for tension on the line. I have hopes they will be durable and last many years.
Jeffrey S from WV
Only one I could find that was durable.
Harold F from il
real handy way to make a corner