- Larger hand grips for a safer hold.
- Black handle is most durable. White is most visible against grass.
- Internal compression springs instead of expansion springs (prone to stretching).
- 9.25"L (plastic handle measures 6")
- All metal parts are stainless steel—won't rust
- Made of UV stabilized polycarbonate, which is less likely to break than polypropylene handles
- Turn off the energizer.
- Attach SafeHandle to conductor by inserting it into the eyelet end of handle. Then, either tie a knot in the conductor or use a RopeLink to attach conductor to handle.
- Place the hook end into activator (either a wood-post activator or steel T post activator).
- Make the electrical connection to the activator with insulated wire.
Also see downloadable electrified gate diagram above.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Dawn K from Michigan
Sturdy well made
Matt A from Georgia
Great handles, have used this style for years. Much better than the cheap ones from the feed store.
Dan S from Iowa
Best gate opener ever. I do squeeze the loop shut on the end or the wire comes loose when you put it down. Otherwise way better than any farm store has. Good price too.
Jackie E from Wisconsin
Like that it is a rounded connector. Much easier on the wire.
Gail G from Michigan
I like that these handles have longer hooks so that they stay hooked in.