Shepherd’s Dog Whistle
- Herding sheep or other pasture livestock
- Gundog field trails
- Signaling applications: Rescue, hiking, cycling, falconry and sailing
- Looking for a gift or keepsake?
- Shop aluminum sheepdog whistles from Logan Whistles.
How to Use
- Place the whistle open side forward between the teeth, with your lips at the front edge, and your tongue at the back of the solid edge of the whistle. The whistle has a hole on each side, so it doesn’t matter which side is facing up or down.
- Blow air down and through the top hole, almost like blowing over a pop bottle.
- With minor adjustments of the whistle you should hear a tone. By using your tongue to regulate the air, various tone combinations can be produced. This allows you to move several dogs at one time.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
CrooksItem #950125 -
A variable-pitch dog whistle to aid in livestock herding. Often used to train and transmit commands to sheepdogs. An ideal whistle for first-time users.$30.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Received as advertised. Good transaction
Edward M from Michigan
My recent purchase of this product was for a friend as I have used this whistle for many years. She still seems to be having some trouble using it but I am sure she will master it soon and enjoy it as much as I do.