SmoothCote™ FiberRod Posts (3/8 in. dia.)
Portable inexpensive post that are used as line post on multi-strand fences and as extra support post for netting.
Don’t forget the drive caps! Prevent hammer damage to tops of posts by placing a protective drive cap on top of the post during installation. One drive cap lasts through years of uses and many posts.
- 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 ft tall
- 3/8" diameter
- White in color
- An extra UV resistant urethane outer coating to prevent fiberglass splinter
- Drive Caps (sold separately)
- 20 per package, but sold individually. When ordering, please put in quantities of 20, 40, 60, etc.
- Attach a Drive Cap (sold separately) and drive the pencil-pointed end into ground with a hammer at designated area. If not using a drive cap use a rubber mallet so as not to create splinters on the post.
- Attach a SnapOn Harp Clip, ScrewOn Rope/Tape Insulator or PowerGrip Clip to the post.
- Insert twine, rope and narrow tape.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Deborah C from Georgia
These posts are great! I bought these for my cows to run one strand of poly tape. The ground was really hard and dry here, so I carried my drill around with me with a long drill bit to make pilot holes, that made it really easy. My other paddocks have Gallagher step-in posts—I wish I would’ve found these sooner. I will be buying more for future projects!
Catherine K from Maine
Very good line posts which I use to support electric polywire around my vegetable garden. Not as sturdy as some I had purchased locally in the past at a much higher price, but these are an excellent price and very good for my purpose. They were shipped promptly and received in good condition. I would purchase again from this company.
Patti S from Missouri
These posts are strong, hold up well in summer and winter, and support high tensile wire, nets, and rope well.
Easter H from Tennessee
Used it for a chicken run. Posts works great, will be reordering more.
James P from Wyoming
Just what I needed.