SmoothCote™ FiberRod Posts (3/8 in. dia.)
Portable inexpensive post that are used as line post on multi-strand fences and as extra support post for netting.
Don’t forget the drive caps! Prevent hammer damage to tops of posts by placing a protective drive cap on top of the post during installation. One drive cap lasts through years of uses and many posts.
- 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 ft tall
- 3/8" diameter
- White in color
- An extra UV resistant urethane outer coating to prevent fiberglass splinter
- Drive Caps (sold separately)
- 20 per package, but sold individually. When ordering, please put in quantities of 20, 40, 60, etc.
- Attach a Drive Cap (sold separately) and drive the pencil-pointed end into ground with a hammer at designated area. If not using a drive cap use a rubber mallet so as not to create splinters on the post.
- Attach a SnapOn Harp Clip, ScrewOn Rope/Tape Insulator or PowerGrip Clip to the post.
- Insert twine, rope and narrow tape.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Kirt C from Florida
Michael H from Indiana
George L from Washington, D.C.
I use the green posts to fence flower beds in residential area. I prefer green to white because they are as noticeable. And I like the little black attachment clips for same reason.
These are the posts I use for my cows. At the price I paid per post, 65 posts is just enough to get the free shipping, so the best deal in my opinion.
Matt A from Oregon
These are great: no fiberglass splinters. Install quickly and easy to remove when it's time to move the fence. Each bundle of 20 included a drive cap, which prevents the end from splitting when driving the post with a hammer. Great product!