SmoothCote™ FiberRod Posts (3/8 in. dia.)
Portable inexpensive post that are used as line post on multi-strand fences and as extra support post for netting.
- 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 ft tall
- 3/8" diameter
- White in color
- An extra UV resistant urethane outer coating to prevent fiberglass splinter
- Drive Caps (sold separately)
- 20 per package, but sold individually. When ordering, please put in quantities of 20, 40, 60, etc.
- Attach a Drive Cap (sold separately) and drive the pencil-pointed end into ground with a hammer at designated area. If not using a drive cap use a rubber mallet so as not to create splinters on the post.
- Attach a SnapOn Harp Clip, ScrewOn Rope/Tape Insulator or PowerGrip Clip to the post.
- Insert twine, rope and narrow tape.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
These are the posts I use for my cows. At the price I paid per post, 65 posts is just enough to get the free shipping, so the best deal in my opinion.
Matt A from Oregon
These are great: no fiberglass splinters. Install quickly and easy to remove when it's time to move the fence. Each bundle of 20 included a drive cap, which prevents the end from splitting when driving the post with a hammer. Great product!
Clint W from Texas
Can't really review the product yet but I am getting it ready. They are working out perfect for my bank lines! Shipping was fast and construction of the rods was outstanding, to include the pointed tips.
Josiah M from Oregon
These FiberRods work great! They last well in direct Sun. They are flexible and resist breaking even when you have to drive them in rocky soil as in my application. I prefer the black plastic screw-on insulators to combine with them.
Dolly K from KS
Screw on insulators work great with the posts. This lets you raise the hot wire or lower it depending on size of the animals. Plus you never have to worry about a short like you do with rebar posts. Deer also see the white posts and the ones that drag their feet going over do not break the posts as they give and keep the fence in place.