SnapOn Harp Clip
- Use with 3/8" FiberRod posts
- Made of durable plastic that grips rod tightly
- 20 per package, but sold individually
- Place clip at an angle on the SmoothCote FiberRod Post or Step-In FiberRods Post with the 2 open ends of clip against the post.
- With thumb and finger, push and twist at the same time. This will spread the jaws of clip and allow them to snap onto post.
- Adjust to desired height by sliding the harp clip up or down on post.
- Thread MaxiShock, rope, twine or narrow tape through clip.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Kim A from Iowa
Long lasting, reversable, useable even if one tab breaks off. Good product, used for years with frequent beef cattle moves.
Christian C from Texas
I use with the fiberglass rods hammered into the ground. I have 200 acres of steep and rocky terrain and the harp clips are the most versatile because they’re easy to move up and down along the post to match the uneven terrain better. Also, if a deer runs through the fence it will release the IntelliBraid before the line breaks. Hope this helps.
Scott S from Tennessee
These are the only clips that work with the wire posts and it is easy to snap the wire into; however, these clips are VERY difficult to put on. Even with the tool, they require a lot of hand/finger strength to install and will make your index and thumb sore after installing more than a few. I love Premier’s products, so I hope that they can come up with an easier to install design on these clips (without impacting the stability).
Kurt H from Maine
These are durable and easy to use. I found that I had to only use one per rod.
Jane B from Kansas
These work well. Need good hand/finger strength to install—but they do SNAP when in place. We used to have the tool and it would have helped. Might need to order one when I need more clips. It gets easier the more you do.