TuffRing™ II Insulator
- Ring: Nylon
- Shank: 0.23" diameter (goes half way around inside the ring), galvanized steel
- 25 per package, but sold individually
How to Use
- Predrill holes in the wood post.
- Put bit end of TuffRing II Power Driver into chuck of drill and tighten.
- Place power driver over the insulator so the ring of insulator fits into cup of driver. Drive insulator completely into post.
- Thread twine and rope, IntelliBraid, MaxiShock or IntelliTape. through insulator.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Paul T from North Carolina
These are great Insulators and Premier 1 always ships fast.
Ralph S from alabama
Fast tough and easy to use and reuse
Nancy L from Virginia
Easy to use, easy to move if you need to. Excellent products
Very easy to use & reuse especially with the matching tool!