HD Wood Post Offset Insulator
- Screw and nails not included.
- Holds offset 9" away from the existing post and attached wires.
- Made of UV enhanced polyethylene.
- Stronger than any other plastic offset on the market.
- 10.75" long, 1.68" wide.
- Offered in black or white.
- Packaged in bags of 10, but sold individually.
How to Use
- Place insulator at desired height. Predrill holes if necessary.
- Top hole: Hammer in ring shank nail completely to the post. (Screws can also be used.) Repeat with bottom hole.
- Remove pin, thread conductor and replace pin.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.