ElectroNet® (Standard, Plus & Pro) 9/35/12 Electric Netting
Its very low electrical resistance (38 ohms per 1000') is important for fences that are either long or will experience high weed contact.
It’s also available as a Pos/Neg fence for dry, sandy or rocky conditions. Ideal for situations when there is too little moisture in the soil to properly ground the fence.
- Contain sheep, goats and cattle and keep out predators such as coyotes, dogs and bears
- Enclose rams and buck goats
- Make small pastures for animals that need special attention (ewes/does/nannies with triplets; injured or stressed animals)
- Effective for beehive protection to keep out livestock and bears
- Strip grazing pastures, orchards, vineyards and stockpiled forages
- Wildfire mitigation (managed grazing)
- As an interim fence until a more permanent fence can be built
- Installing water gaps that work
- Making lanes for moving animals
- Protecting outdoor hay supplies
- ElectroNet® 9/35/12 is 35" tall and has 9 horizontal strands (8 conductive) with vertical struts every 12". Built-in line posts (0.51" dia.) are spaced every 12'5". Choose the Pos/Neg option when there is too little moisture in the soil to properly ground the fence.
- ElectroNet® 9/35/12 (with drivable posts) is best suited for dry, hard or rocky soil. The 0.75" dia. posts are much stronger and stiffer than standard line posts and can be pounded in with a dead-blow hammer or mallet. Brown drive-caps indicate these posts are drivable. Available Pos/Neg option for dry conditions.
- ElectroNet® Plus 9/35/12 is identical to standard ElectroNet, but to help with sagging, we’ve added more posts to shorten the distance between them (6'8" vs. 12'5"). Adapts easily to uneven terrain.
- NEW! ElectroNet® with PrimaPosts™ 9/35/12 has stiffer line posts for increased strength and rigidity. PrimaPosts™ are manufactured using an advanced fiberglass composite and are smaller in diameter vs. PVC posts of similar stiffness (13mm vs. 19mm); this enables longer sections (164' vs. 100') without additional weight.
- ElectroNet® Pro 9/35/12 has braided horizontal conductors, not twisted. More metal on the outside of the strand enables better animal-to-conductor contact. And the tighter weave resists snags when moving the fence in rough terrain and pastures.
ElectroNet® 9/35/12 Comparison Chart
|Premium Superconductor||38 Ω||38 Ω||38 Ω||37 Ω||38 Ω|
|Single Spike (SS) Line Posts||✔||✔||✘||✔||✔|
|Double Spike (DS) Line Posts||✔||✘||✔||✘||✘|
|Drivable (DP) Line Posts||✘||✔||✘||✘||✘|
|Pos/Neg (PN) for dry soils||✔||✔||✘||✘||✘|
|Green/White or Blue/White||✘||✘||✘||✔||✘|
|Distance Between Line Posts||12'5"||12'5"||6'8"||12'6"||12'5"|
|Roll Length||82' or 164'||100'||50' or 100'||164'||164'|
To InstallThe same “unroll and then unfold” process applies to all electrified nets. Minimal strength or skill needed (and no tools). Extra supports such as FiberTuff™ step-in posts are useful at corners, curves and ends. You will need a fence energizer to electrify the net.
Even for new users, it takes less than 10 minutes to go from out-of-the-box netting to installed fence. And it’s durable! Nets last over 10 seasons if used and stored properly. (Its mortal enemy is errant lawn mowers!)
FREE shipping on qualified orders over $100!
How To Purchase
- Measure the fence line.
- Choose the length and the amount of netting needed. (Example: A 250 ft fence line requires one 164 ft roll and one 82 ft roll. When using “Plus” net, purchase two 100 ft rolls and one 50 ft roll.)
- Select an energizer kit (includes charger, ground rod and wireless tester).
- Add support posts as needed for ends, curves and corners, and any accessories.
We offer many fences to fit your situation, including different heights and lengths, multiple colors, drivable posts and positive/negative options for dry soils. Questions? Call our fence consultants at
Electric NettingItem #201200 -$196.00
Electric NettingItem #201500 -$161.00
Electric NettingItem #201501 -$129.00
Electric NettingItem #208080 -$210.00
Electric NettingItem #208452 -$148.00
Energizer KitsItem #113300 -
Solar powered 0.60 joule energizer used with electric fences to contain sheep, goats, poultry, swine, cattle and horses. Effective against predators.$285.00
2022 New ProductsItem #113501 -
Portable 1.2 joule solar powered electric fence energizer. Lowest price for an all-in-one solar unit of this output.$403.00
Fence Connectors and Accessories
Repair Kit for ElectroNet (Standard, Plus & Pro), HogNet, PigletNet Plus, RaccoonNet & VersaNet PlusItem #201700 -
A handy repair kit that includes all of the essentials to patch tears and holes in electric net fences.$2.00
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #200008 -
Repair electric net fences simply, quickly and securely. No tools required! For electric netting and other 3mm conductors.$9.50
Electric fence is a pain barrier, not a physical barrier. A common mistake is not electrifying it. Animals may escape or become entangled (and may die). On a % basis, entanglement is very rare, but it can and does occur. If animals are scared or starved it will not keep them in. The first time you put the animals in the net, you should be available to watch them for a while. That way if one were to get into the fence and get caught, you can turn the power off and get them loose.
Warning! Due to risk of fire, do NOT use continuous output energizers with electric netting or electro-plastic conductors such as rope, twine or tape. Use only with a low or wide impedance intermittent pulse energizer. (Fi-Shock™ brand energizers which are sold as low impedance, continuous current output should NOT be used with electric netting.) All energizers sold on Premier’s website use an intermittent pulse and are suitable for use with electric netting.
Dry conditions and wintertime usage may reduce the effectiveness of electric fencing. Ice and heavy snow can flatten netting and thereby damage it.
Dry or frozen ground may cause post spikes to bend or break if inserted with force. Pilot holes may be needed. We recommend using drivable or single spike posts in hard soils. Double spike posts provide more stability when the ground is soft.