PigletNet™ Plus 11/30/3 Electric Netting
- 11 horizontal strands
- 30 in. tall
- Vertical strings every 3 in.
- Posts (built-in) every 6.8 ft., .51" dia.
- Post spikes (SS): .26" dia., 6" long.
- Black/white netting
- Built-in posts are closer together which means less sag and makes it easier to fence around curves and across uneven ground.
- Very close mesh spacing. The openings are 2" x 3" near the soil.
- Short. So it's easy to install and remove. Also, most adults can easily step over it.
- Adapts to curves, corners, hills and irregular shapes.
- Built-in posts are strong enough for ends and corners—if you move the posts within the fence. Ordering as kit includes extra posts for this.
- White and black: Most easily seen by animals and people. Use when aesthetic needs are less important than visibility.
To InstallThe same “unroll and then unfold” process applies to all electrified nets. Minimal strength or skill needed (and no tools). Extra supports such as FiberTuff™ step-in posts are useful at corners, curves and ends. You will need a fence energizer to electrify the net.
Even for new users, it takes less than 10 minutes to go from out-of-the-box netting to installed fence. And it’s durable! Nets last over 10 seasons if used and stored properly. (Its mortal enemy is errant lawn mowers!)
FREE shipping on qualified orders over $100!
How To Purchase
- Measure the fence line.
- Choose the length of netting needed. (Example: A 200 ft fence line requires one 164 ft net and one 82 ft net.)
- Choose either:
- Netting Only—does not include accessories.
- Net and Energizer Kits.
- Choose support posts—as needed for ends, curves and corners.
- Call Premier if you have questions.
We offer many fences to fit your situation, including different heights and lengths, multiple colors, drivable posts and positive/negative options for dry soils. Questions? Call our fence consultants at
Energizer KitsItem #113300 -
Solar powered 0.60 joule energizer used with electric fences to contain sheep, goats, poultry, swine, cattle and horses. Effective against predators.$285.00
Posts and AccessoriesItem #202941 -
Replacement line posts for Premier’s netting. Designs for each type of net, double or single spike.$2.70
Fence Connectors and Accessories
Repair Kit for RaccoonNet, VersaNet Plus, HogNet, PigletNet Plus, E'Net, ElectroNet & ElectroNet PlusItem #201700 -
A handy repair kit that includes all of the essentials to patch tears and holes in electric net fences.$2.00
Electric fence is a pain barrier, not a physical barrier. A common mistake is not electrifying it. Animals may escape or become entangled (and may die). On a % basis, entanglement is very rare, but it can and does occur. If animals are scared or starved it will not keep them in. The first time you put the animals in the net, you should be available to watch them for a while. That way if one were to get into the fence and get caught, you can turn the power off and get them loose.
Warning! Due to risk of fire, do NOT use continuous output energizers with electric netting or electro-plastic conductors such as rope, twine or tape. Use only with a low or wide impedance intermittent pulse energizer. (Fi-Shock™ brand energizers which are sold as low impedance, continuous current output should NOT be used with electric netting.) All energizers sold on Premier’s website use an intermittent pulse and are suitable for use with electric netting.
Dry conditions and wintertime usage may reduce the effectiveness of electric fencing. Ice and heavy snow can flatten netting and thereby damage it.
Dry or frozen ground may cause post spikes to bend or break if inserted with force. Pilot holes may be needed. We recommend using drivable or single spike posts in hard soils. Double spike posts provide more stability when the ground is soft.