- 25 years probable life
- white/black/white color
- 6mm (1/4") diameter
- Very good visible
- Fair portability
- 41 ohms per 1000 ft
- 1800 lb breaking strength
- Polyester—more resistant to ultraviolet light
- 3 tinned copper and 3 stainless steel filaments are intertwined
- Attach a terminal insulator to end post.
- Tie end of rope to terminal insulator.
- Unroll rope along the fence line.
- Insert line posts.
- Insert rope in the line posts at the right height(s) for your animals.
- Attach insulators (preferably notched PI 21n, see accessories tab above) to corner and end posts.
- Tie rope to terminal insulator and spring at far end post. By hand, pull it tight enough to eliminate sagging between posts. Tie off by hand, or use a RopeLink 2.0. (Note: If the run of the fence is 1000' or more, use a P-Spring at both ends of the fence instead of 1 end.)
- Use one of our reels to rewind and store rope.
- Install and connect energizer to a ground rod and the fence. Turn on energizer. Check to make sure voltage is over 2000 volts.
- For Sheep:
- 3-strand fence—35", 24", 12"
- 5-strand fence—36", 27", 20", 13", 7"
- For Cattle:
- 3-strand fence—40", 27", 15"
- 2-strand fence—34", 22"
- 1-strand fence—34"
- For Horses:
- 2-strand fence—48", 24"
- For Gardens:
- 2-strand fence—15", 6"
- For Deer:
- 5-strand fence—50", 40", 30", 20", 10"
- 2-strand fence—48", 30"
- 3-D fence—inside: 48", 18"; outside: 34"
Listed below are recommended optional components. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our fence consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Robert B from South Carolina
The best product out there. Easy to install, great visibility and conductivity. Far superior to all the other ropes and tapes. I have used it on several occasions and what was installed 6 years ago looks just as good as what was just installed!
Endurasoft's black/white design is very easy to see, which will be great come winter. It was very easy to install, and easy to work with. We had a large cottonwood fall on the fence this fall, and the only thing that broke was the connector to the t-post. Fantastic product!
I've used endurasoft for 3 years now. It has held up wonderfully in a few bitter winters and even in some 90 mile winds we've experienced. I just reordered 2 more rolls. It is so easy to work with, nice to the hands and easy for even small women to handle. Thank you for a great product!
This is the best polyrope available. It is easy to handle and makes a good visible fence that is safe for all my aniamls. I love it. I have bought several rolls over time and will continue to use it as I expand my paddock system.
great fencing! Stands up to wind,rain,snow,ice. I have had mine for almost 4 yrs and holds up well, very practical. Way better than the wide tape I previously used.