- Medium (10 to 14 gauge)
- Barbed (12.5 gauge)
How to Use
- Insert one wire into each end of Gripple. (The wire goes into large hole and comes out the blue hole at other end.)
- To tighten, for best results use Gripple Tensioning Tool and follow instructions with tool.
- To change or remove Gripple, release the holding mechanism by inserting a small nail into tiny hole above large hole.
- Cut the wire close to the barb so that you have at least a 2" tail of wire to push into the Gripple.
- Insert both twisted wires of one side of the splice into the large hole of the Gripple until the wire comes out of the other end.
- Insert the other portion to be spliced into the opposite end of the gripple until the wire comes out the other end.
- Stretch the wire to the desired strain.
Use a Gripple Tensioning Tool to achieve desired level of tension.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
The gripples were reasonably priced and new (not refurbished). The gripples are perfect for my type of fenc. My order came quickly. The shipping cost of almost $15.00 for a $10.00 order for 4 small items seemed high, though.
Robert M from Indiana
Love gripple it's the only way to put up fencing
Brett P from Michigan
Easy and simple to use. I like the twist links better where I might need to remove it, but gripple works very well.
Roger H from OR
I'll go along with Michael H that the tool could use some design and manufacturing improvements. It took me a while to get used to it and I was very frustrated at first but now I just love Gripples. One day at a farm supply chain store I overheard another customer asking a clerk about New Zealand fencing and the clerk telling him that you just "guessed" at the tension on the wire. After the clerk left told the customer he could eliminate all that guess work by buying Gripples from Premier1supplies.com. Highly recommended.
Kevin K from IN
Very easy to use, just completed over 16000 feet of high tensile fence using the twist links on one end and gripples on the other. I like being able to reposition the gripple with the included key.