Heated Flat-Back Buckets
- Heavy-duty steel handle
- 6-ft cord with wire-spring to prevent chewing
- Cord rolls up into a recessed compartment on the bottom of the bucket for easy storage
- Built-in thermostat turns heating element on at 40°F and off at 60°F
- Keeps water thawed (but not warm) in temperatures down to -20°F
- Flat back allows the bucket to hang against walls, gates or panels
- Cord exits from the back and bottom of the bucket to prevent animal access
- 14" dia. (handle to handle), 12" (front to back), 9.5"H
- 75W, 120V, 60Hz
- 16" dia. (handle to handle), 14" (front to back), 12-1/2"H
- 130W, 120V, 60Hz
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Sharma Y from Ohio
The longer cord is the reason I selected this brand. Exactly what I needed. The only reason I dropped a star is that the cord is hard to get out.
Susan Y from Iowa
Works perfectly in the pasture for llamas and goats. Sturdy cord, nice size, quick delivery.
Gary V from Michigan
This is a stout bucket and heavy cord which will stand up T-post and our goats.
Ron T from Maine
Keeps water from freezing but does not make the water warm. The goats love it.
Tamara I from Michigan
Reliable and quick service.