Heated Flat-Back Buckets
- Heavy-duty steel handle
- 6-ft cord with wire-spring to prevent chewing
- Cord rolls up into a recessed compartment on the bottom of the bucket for easy storage
- Built-in thermostat turns heating element on at 40°F and off at 60°F
- Keeps water thawed (but not warm) in temperatures down to -20°F
- Flat back allows the bucket to hang against walls, gates or panels
- Cord exits from the back and bottom of the bucket to prevent animal access
- 14" dia. (handle to handle), 12" (front to back), 9.5"H
- 75W, 120V, 60Hz
- 16" dia. (handle to handle), 14" (front to back), 12-1/2"H
- 130W, 120V, 60Hz
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Kay S from Massachusetts
So far so good. Put them in the stalls just ahead of a record-breaking freeze where it got near or below zero three nights in a row. Horses thought they were the water buckets from Satan to begin with (typical of horses) but once their outdoor tubs froze solid they were glad to have them. Solidly wired, no issues. We have only started using them so no track record to report yet.
Stephen M from Pennsylvania
Not our first purchase of PSI Heated Buckets. Expecting a harsh Winter and some of our buckets are few years old and we stocking up. We run an average of 6 buckets at a time. We have Dairy Goats, Chickens and Ducks. We can depend on PSI unlike some other brands. Makes our lives easy not dealing with frozen buckets of water. No failures and our buckets are 2 plus years old. Just being prepared and will likely not have to use them.
Amanda M from West Virginia
Love this bucket! Love that you can use it all year long and it has the storage for the cord right in the bottom.
Mary L from Michigan
We are very happy with this flat sided heated bucket that we are using for our ducks. The flat side makes it easier to keep up against a wall so they don't tip it over and the water always stays thawed for them. I would recommend this for anyone with outside animals.
Jan B from Washington
Excellent product, excellent price. It gets cold here, and my puppy always has unfrozen water. It's the right size, not too big and intimidating for her, but large enough I don't feel like I'm having to fill it every 15 seconds