Heated Flat-Back Buckets
- Heavy-duty steel handle
- 6-ft cord with wire-spring to prevent chewing
- Cord rolls up into a recessed compartment on the bottom of the bucket for easy storage
- Built-in thermostat turns heating element on at 40°F and off at 60°F
- Keeps water thawed (but not warm) in temperatures down to -20°F
- Flat back allows the bucket to hang against walls, gates or panels
- Cord exits from the back and bottom of the bucket to prevent animal access
- 14" dia. (handle to handle), 12" (front to back), 9.5"H
- 75W, 120V, 60Hz
- 16" dia. (handle to handle), 14" (front to back), 12-1/2"H
- 130W, 120V, 60Hz
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Christa E from Minnesota
Seems like a sturdy bucket and what I was looking for. The compartment in the bottom of the bucket for the cord is a nice feature and really hides it away. I look forward to trying it out this winter!
Katrina S from Ohio
My Clydesdale never liked a heated bucket. But he LOVES this one. The water does not get too warm.
Renee M from South Carolina
This bucket works great — has been heating my goats water nightly since I bought it. Much sturdier than those I saw at the local farm supply.
Diane B from Indiana
Someone gave me their heated buckets when they got rid of their horses years ago. The buckets have lasted for many years and I love them. I was glad I found them on-line as our local store’s buckets weren’t rated very highly. The service was excellent; I had them in two business days.
Shaun P from New York
These buckets are the best I’ve found yet. I had to finally replace one after 5 winters but we use the buckets year round for our sheep.