IntelliRope® PE 6.0
- 10 years probable life*
- Use for: Permanent & portable fences
- Color: White/black/white
- Size: 6mm (1/4") diameter
- Portability: Good
- Conductivity: 41 ohms per 1000 ft (lower number is better and more conductive)
- Ability to carry a charge: Very good
- Type of conductive filaments: Tinned copper & stainless steel—makes this 400 times more conductive than stainless steel polywires
- Number of conductive filaments: 3 tinned copper & 3 stainless steel
- Ability to be seen by animals: Very good
- Type of non-conductive filaments: Polyethylene
- Ability to resist mildew: Very good
- Breaking strength: 1200 lbs
- Install wood end, corner and line posts.
- Attach insulators to posts.
- Attach rope to one end.
- Clip rope into insulators. Pull until the P Spring is 50% compressed. Terminate it.
- Connect ropes together electrically at one end with a piece of insulated wire.
- Install and connect the energizer. Voltage should be over 1500V.
- Note: If run is 1000' feet or longer, use a P Spring at both ends of the fence instead of 1 end.
- For Horses:
- 5 strands—60", 48", 36", 24", 12"
- 2 strands—48", 24"
- For Sheep/Goats:
- 5 strands—36", 27", 20", 13", 7"
- 3 strands—27", 15", 7"
- For Cattle:
- 3 strands—40", 27", 15"
- 2 strands—34", 27"
- 1 strand—34"
*Probable life is not a warranty by Premier. Why not? Because we know that longevity is highly dependent upon, but not limited to, quality of installation, insulator(s) used, rope tension, animal/wind/snow/ice/vegetation pressure and UV exposure (altitude and climate).
Listed below are recommended optional components. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our fence consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
I just installed this fence and it was very easy to work with and install. So far it looks great, I hope it ages well. It is definitely one of the easiest fences I have ever installed.
I've been working with this product for about a year down fencing and cross fencing our property and it's SO easy to install and re-use. Definitely would recommend this!
As always the order was fill quickly and arrived ahead of schedule. The last roll of this product lasted nearly 9 years. Hopefully this will do the same. The free shipping was the deal maker. thanks.
THIS IS GREAT HORSE FENCING. EASY INSTALLATION AND LOOKS GREAT !!!!!
This is the best horse fencing you can buy. Unlike the wire fence, it is much easier to see and if it breaks you can just tie it back together rather then having to re-string or find the pliers! Once you get the t-post in, if you have two people you can string an acre in 15 min. The electric rope keeps the horses in and the wildlife out and you never have to repaint. I love, love, love this fencing.