IntelliRope® PE 6.0
- 3 tinned copper and 3 stainless steel filaments
- 10 year probable life
- white/black/white color
- 6mm (1/4") diameter
- Very good visibility
- Good portability
- 41 ohms per 1000 ft
- 1200 lb breaking strength
- Install wood end, corner and line posts.
- Attach insulators to posts.
- Attach rope to one end.
- Clip rope into insulators. Pull until the P Spring is 50% compressed. Terminate it.
- Connect ropes together electrically at one end with a piece of insulated wire.
- Install and connect the energizer. Voltage should be over 1500 volts.
- Note: If run is 1000' feet or longer, use a P Spring at both ends of the fence instead of 1 end.
- For Horses:
- 5 strands—60", 48", 36", 24", 12"
- 2 strands—48", 24"
- For Sheep/Goats:
- 5 strands—36", 27", 20", 13", 7"
- 3 strands—27", 15", 7"
- For Cattle:
- 3 strands—40", 27", 15"
- 2 strands—34", 27"
- 1 strand—34"
Listed below are recommended optional components. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our fence consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Pamela T from Wisconsin
I purchased and installed this fencing in 2009. It was easy to work with and visible in all weather. I just installed another pasture area and perimiter fence this year and I will definitely be doing the same on our TN property! LOVE this fencing system!
James E from washington
Easy to work with. Excellent current carrying ability.
Susan P from PA
I absolutely love this fencing. It's easy to put up, easy to see, and the first pasture we did with this lasted over 10 years. We had a panicked horse run into five strands of this and he just bounced back unhurt....can't beat that for safe horse fencing!
Joe H from sc
excellent product that functions as intended.
The visibility of this fence is excellent. I used other fencing in the past and, occasionally, when let into a new paddock on a foggy morning or at dusk my cattle would go right through it. With intellirope, they can see the fence even in high grass and I've had no accidental escapes since. Easy to use, durable - the best!