MiniTag Ear Tags
Reliable long-term tag. Preferred for goats and small sheep breeds.
Customize your tags! We can customize your tags with consecutive numbers or farm/ranch name. Usually shipped within 2 business days.
How to order—see "Customization" below. If ordering "blank" tags, type "blank" in the Customization Instructions box in the shopping cart.
Scrapie Approved in all colors but blue.
- Size: 1-1/16" x 1-1/8".
- 20 tags per package.
- Two piece tag made of plastic.
- Installed with applicator under "Accessories Tab" above.
- Tag colors in order of visibility and contrast of the printed numbers: Yellow, White, Orange, Green, Blue and Red.
Custom printing details…
- Order tags above.
- Determine imprint
- Numbers must be consecutive with or without repeating farm/ranch names. Up to 9 characters and 2 lines per side.
- Logos/Brands a one-time $15 setup fee per design.
- Imprint location - male side, female side or both. Note: We will print both sides (male and female) unless otherwise specified.
- Enter tag numbers/letters either in the "Customization Instructions" box in the Shopping Cart or the "Comments" box on the Payment Options screen.
- Custom-imprinted tags are not returnable.
How do I order…
- Blank Tags—Enter package quantity of tags above and type "blank" in the Customization Instructions box in the shopping cart.
- Individual names, numbers or replacement tags—Specific animal names on each tag as well as individual numbers out of sequence can be done. But it takes much more machine time per tag so the cost per tag is $2.50/tag and please call Premier at 1-800-282-6631.
Note: You can also hand write numbers and letters on blank tags or supplemental data on already printed tags. Use our marking pens sold under "Accessories Tab" above.
Scrapie tags—When ordering, please make sure to put in the shopping cart's customization instruction box:
- Your Flock ID number (we are not allowed to keep this on file).
- The range of the 4-5 digit individual animal numbers (i.e. 4501-4520 or 45001-45020).
- Male side of the tag has two lines for custom imprinting (individual animal ID number is not automatically added). Specify what you would like on the two available lines as Line 1:____ and Line 2:____. (This is a good place to add the individual animal ID and a farm name).
Scrapie tags not available in blue. Flock ID number is imprinted on female side only unless otherwise indicated.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Great product and the customer service and speed of shipping was so nice! Thank You!
We use these mini tags for our newborn baby Boer goats. We use the blank tags and personalize them ourselves with the does tag number. We use blue tags for boys and green tags for girls. It is a great tagging system for us. Thanks.
Mike/kelly B from Monroe WI
This product is a big improvement over the previous version due to the fact that the tags are more flexible and instead of lambs ripping ears when the tags get caught, they fold up and pull right through the hole. All I have to do it snap in another tag into the exiting hole now! The point is sharper, so lessens the trauma to the ear and the imprinting is darker and clearer. Nice upgrade.
Mike/Kelly B from Wisconsin
Great product, excellent turn around time on the order, friendly knowledgeable sales staff! Premier is my go-to place for all my sheep supplies. Since finding Premier ear tags I've stopped looking for other tags for my sheep. My tiny Shetland sheep need a small tag for their small ears and these are perfect.
Lori S from PA
I ordered these tags on Monday and they were delivered to my door on Wednesday. I called in my tag order and the operator was very pleasant and knowledgable! She made it very easy to reorder my farms ear tags. The tags are well made and fit on my lambs and kids better than any other ear tags we have used before. It is a pleasure doing business with Premier 1. We have found all the items we have ordered to be well made and useful! This company not only manufactures its products but obviously uses them too. I have often purchased products from other companys only to find that the product did not work as described and it was clear that those companys havent used those products on a daily basis. This is NOT true of Premier 1. I recommend these ear tags and will continue to purchase my sheep and goat supplies from them. Thank you Premier for your products and great service.