PowerPosts™ Portable Fence Posts
- Both PowerPosts have multiple front loading clips with angled entry for tape twine or wire
- 1/4" rope will need to be fed in from the side
- Stem and base have 3 ribs on each side for strength
- 8" anodized steel step-in spike, 3/8" diameter
- Measurements from bottom of foot peg to center of each clip starting from the bottom going up is as follows:
- 35" post = 1.5", 4.5", 8", 11.5", 15", 20", 22", 26.5", 31", 33"
- 48" post = 1.5", 4.5", 8", 11.5", 15", 20", 22", 26.5", 31", 32.5", 44.5", 46.5"
- 35" and 48" are available in gray only.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Shirley C from Ohio
Just needed a few more posts, just the thing. Thanks. Fast delivery.
Thomas J from Alabama
Easy ordering, fast delivery, and great product. Only problem, my fault, I meant to order the dual spike post, but the single will be ok. I am using them along with some light weight fencing to make a dog pen when I go camping. Light, easy to put in and take out of the ground and very sturdy. I double up on the corners for added strength. Not using the electric fencing so it doesn't harm the dogs.
JOE L from IL
A must have for the poultry net plus at all corners - super fast shipping.
Lloyd M from NC
Easy to install and use - this is my third order of these posts! Just don't expect them to remain straight/unbent at corners if the wire is under tension.
Derek G from NC
We love the 35 in PowerPosts. We have tried several varieties from different companies, and these are by far our favorites. The ease of getting wire in and out of the clips, the ease with which we can step them in and pull them out, and their durability are the reasons we like them.