- 4-1/2" long
- 10 per package, but sold individually
- Hook ring end into a P Spring.
- Insert conductor through other end and through hole on center bolt.
- Hold tail of the conductor to secure it and twist black knob on the side.
- Once the tail of conductor is secured, let go and continue twisting knob until desired tension is reached. P Spring should be half compressed.
- To loosen or remove conductor from the tensioner: unscrew the knob on the side to release.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Stanley R from Nebraska
These work wonderfully for IntelliTwine. Very easy to use. They look tough and well made.
erik C from Califorina
A must for for twine and ribbon fences without reels. Makes it easy to keep the fence tight and working good.
Ralph S from alabama
Tough and very easy to tension fence
I agree with Jackie. These connectors are by far the easiest way to tension rope, especially over a long distance. The lack of electrical connection between the rope and the attached p spring necessitates extra connections to keep the current flowing. Still much better than hand tightening
Wouldn't recommend using for GOATS and using with T Posts. (Probably fine with wood post insulator and horses) By the time you use the insulator, the p-spring and the t-post insulator, you have nearly a foot of not-hot fence...goats found it quick! I would love this if it could come with a solid rope hole on one end rather than the hook...wouldn't need the p-spring then. Or, if you want to take the trouble, you could run an insulated wire around it and splice to the p-spring. To keep from having a not-hot gap. Well made though!