Rotating Corner Post Insulator
- Black spool is made of high-density polyethylene
- Shaft is zinc plated
- 2" shaft of which 1" is threaded
- Pulley like effect
- Packaged in bags of 10, but sold individually
- Increases rope longevity.
- Screws directly into wood posts or trees.
- Strong, simple & reliable
How to Use
- Predrill hole at desired height.
- Place screw end of insulator into hole and turn clockwise until seated completely.
- Thread conductor around the wheel until into the groove.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Valerie T from North Carolina
I have to admit, I was anxious about using these twisty-insulators. I was afraid they would be flimsy and break easily. So far, I have been wrong. These insulators help the rope go smoothly around corners, are very sturdy and I am pleased with them.
Susan S from PEI Canada
Have used these several times and they are long lasting and easy to install. They help to stop wear on the fence at the corners.
Judy F from TN
They are much easier to use then insulators that have to be wired on...and work good to pull through for tension on the line. I have hopes they will be durable and last many years.
Jeffrey S from WV
Only one I could find that was durable.
Harold F from il
real handy way to make a corner