Step-In FiberRod Posts (3/8 in. dia.)
A step-in fiberglass fence post well-suited for rotational grazing. Lightweight and stiff, this post will support a variety of electric fence conductors using SnapOn Harp Clips. 3/8" diameter.
- Features a protective polyester veil for longer life and less splintering.
- Removed non-adjustable harp clip, but retained safety cap to prevent injury to livestock. Harp clips can be added to suit.
- Stronger, more durable footplate.
- White, for more visibility.
- 3/8" dia
- Spike: 8" long, pencil-pointed for easy insertion
- Rod: UV-resistant coated. Polyester veil for longer life and fewer splinters. White for increased visibility.
- Special black ball top which allows gentle tapping on the top with a hammer
- Single-base step-in footplate. Strong enough for step-in purposes in softer soils
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Tom B from Texas
I have a very hard packed clay soil. The regular push in rods don’t go. These step in plus the hammer cap are the answer!
Ellis R from New Hampshire
I installed these fence posts today. They appear to be good quality, but only time will tell how they weather. I puchased them because of the step-in feature, and they were easly to push into the ground.
Roger H from Oregon
These are so much better than anything that I have ever bought locally, I love them and keep buying more. I buy a couple harps for each one so that I can hang three strands from them. Highly Recommended!!