IntelliRope® PE 6.0
- 10 years probable life*
- Use for: Permanent & portable fences
- Color: White/black/white
- Size: 6mm (1/4") diameter
- Portability: Good
- Conductivity: 41 ohms per 1000 ft (lower number is better and more conductive)
- Ability to carry a charge: Very good
- Type of conductive filaments: Tinned copper & stainless steel—makes this 400 times more conductive than stainless steel polywires
- Number of conductive filaments: 3 tinned copper & 3 stainless steel
- Ability to be seen by animals: Very good
- Type of non-conductive filaments: Polyethylene
- Ability to resist mildew: Very good
- Breaking strength: 1200 lbs
- Install wood end, corner and line posts.
- Attach insulators to posts.
- Attach rope to one end.
- Clip rope into insulators. Pull until the P Spring is 50% compressed. Terminate it.
- Connect ropes together electrically at one end with a piece of insulated wire.
- Install and connect the energizer. Voltage should be over 1500V.
- Note: If run is 1000' feet or longer, use a P Spring at both ends of the fence instead of 1 end.
- For Horses:
- 5 strands—60", 48", 36", 24", 12"
- 2 strands—48", 24"
- For Sheep/Goats:
- 5 strands—36", 27", 20", 13", 7"
- 3 strands—27", 15", 7"
- For Cattle:
- 3 strands—40", 27", 15"
- 2 strands—34", 27"
- 1 strand—34"
*Probable life is not a warranty by Premier. Why not? Because we know that longevity is highly dependent upon, but not limited to, quality of installation, insulator(s) used, rope tension, animal/wind/snow/ice/vegetation pressure and UV exposure (altitude and climate).
Listed below are recommended optional components. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our fence consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Kim T from Tennessee
This electric rope is very easy to string and we finished roping off a new pasture in just a few hours. Our animals respect it and we never worry about it not carrying a charge. We've had a tree and a deer hit the rope and knock it down. No damage done to the rope at all and we put it right back up. It's easy to see and shows at night too. This is much better rope than what they sell in our local feed store.
Cory A from Colorado
Fast and easy to use. Seems to hold up well.
Mariann V from Michigan
Only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that I just put the rope up and haven’t even moved the horses home yet. I’ll try to remember to revise it after some time has passed. That said, I purchased the Intellirope as it was the best quality at the most economical price. I was pleased at the quality of it once it arrived. It’s been easy to install. So far, I highly recommend it!
Valerie T from North Carolina
Fantastic product! I extended my pasture and decided to use this fencing again as what I have had for a year has held up beautifully. It is easy to string up and manage, holds a good charge and is highly visible. I fully recommend the IntelliRope!
Diane from Michigan
Like the product, however the only issue I've had is that the rolls were inconsistent in length. I bought 5 rolls and when I positioned my posts I used the first roll that I grabbed it happened to be the longest one by over 30 feet. This may not seem to big a deal but I ended up cutting down 3 trees that were now in the way.