IntelliRope® PE 6.0
An effective electrified conductor for 3D anti-deer fences.
- 10 years probable life*
- Use for: Permanent and portable fences
- Color: White/black/white
- Size: 6mm (1/4") diameter
- Portability: Good
- Conductivity: 41 ohms per 1000 ft (lower number is better and more conductive)
- Ability to carry a charge: Very good
- Type of conductive filaments: Tinned copper & stainless steel—makes this 400 times more conductive than stainless steel polywires
- Number of conductive filaments: 3 tinned copper & 3 stainless steel
- Ability to be seen by animals: Very good
- Type of non-conductive filaments: Polyethylene
- Ability to resist mildew: Very good
- Breaking strength: 1200 lbs
*Probable life is not a warranty by Premier. Why not? Because we know that longevity is highly dependent upon, but not limited to, quality of installation, insulator(s) used, rope tension, animal/wind/snow/ice/vegetation pressure and UV exposure (altitude and climate).
- Install wood end, corner and line posts.
- Attach insulators to posts.
- Attach rope to one end.
- Clip rope into insulators. Pull until the P Spring is 50% compressed. Terminate it.
- Connect ropes together electrically at one end with a piece of insulated wire.
- Install and connect the energizer. Voltage should be over 1500V.
- Note: If run is 1000' feet or longer, use a P Spring at both ends of the fence instead of 1 end.
- For Horses:
- 5 strands—60", 48", 36", 24", 12"
- 2 strands—48", 24"
- For Sheep/Goats:
- 5 strands—36", 27", 20", 13", 7"
- 3 strands—27", 15", 7"
- For Cattle:
- 3 strands—40", 27", 15"
- 2 strands—34", 27"
- 1 strand—34"
Listed below are recommended optional components. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our fence consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Kenrick W from PA
Use this rope for cross fencing within hi-tensile woven wire for rotation purposes with boer goats and where there is a common fence between where bucks may be; offset 8" from the hi-tensile woven wire. Bucks respect the offset wire, no more fighting between the hi-tensile. In the paddocks, run 2 strands on fiberglas posts attaching each end to a wood post (stays nice & taut); 1st strand ~12". Goats mostly repect the fence, some non-conformist (smaller goats) occasionally shimmy under it to the next paddock; goats eat underneath it so easy to maintain. Would NOT recommend this for a perimeter fence unless you use a 3rd strand, lower. Is installed basically permanently; no problems. Easy to work with, delivers adequate shock and highly visible.
Pamela T from Wisconsin
I purchased and installed this fencing in 2009. It was easy to work with and visible in all weather. I just installed another pasture area and perimiter fence this year and I will definitely be doing the same on our TN property! LOVE this fencing system!
James E from washington
Easy to work with. Excellent current carrying ability.
Susan P from PA
I absolutely love this fencing. It's easy to put up, easy to see, and the first pasture we did with this lasted over 10 years. We had a panicked horse run into five strands of this and he just bounced back unhurt....can't beat that for safe horse fencing!
Joe H from sc
excellent product that functions as intended.