ElectroStop® & ElectroStop® Plus 10/42/12 Electric Netting
- 10 horizontal strands
- 42 in. tall
- Vertical struts every 12 in.
- ElectroStop - Posts (built-in) every 12.5 ft., .60" dia.
- ElectroStop Plus - Posts (built-in) every 6.8 ft., .60" dia.
- Post spikes (SS or DS): .26" dia., 6" long.
ElectroStop Plus 10/42/12 (with extra line posts)
- Identical to ElectroStop, but to help with sagging, we added posts to shorten the distance between posts 6.8 ft (vs 12.5 ft for standard ElectroStop). More posts means less sag and a more versatile fence.
ElectroStop 10/42/12 (with drivable posts-DP)
- Drivable posts can be pounded in with a dead-blow hammer or mallet.
- .75" dia post with fiberglass cables for added support.
- Brown drive-cap to easily determine which posts are drivable.
- Single spike (only) has a flange for support when inserting post.
Actual on-farm uses normally exceed the purposes for which it's purchased:
- To strip-graze pastures, turnips and rape.
- As interim permanent fence until a proper fence can be built.
- To enclose rams and buck goats.
- To graze orchards and vineyards.
- For temporary lanes for moving animals.
- To make replaceable water gaps.
- To protect outdoor hay supplies.
- To graze stockpiled forage on hayfields in late fall and early winter.
Because it's so easy to install and remove, many move Premier's netting weekly--fencing the flock or herd instead of the field.
If used with care, expect Premier's nets to last 10 grazing seasons. Store away from rodents.
Free Shipping on qualified orders over $100.
The basic “unroll and then unfold” process is the same for all electrified nets. Installing netting requires minimal strength and skill and no tools. No extra line posts are necessary with nets unless the soil is soft or the fence will stay in place over 6 weeks. However, extra support posts (either step-in posts or FiberRods) are often needed at corners, curves and ends.
To purchase ElectroStop 42"
- Measure the fence line.
- Choose the length and the amount of netting needed. (Example: For a 250 ft fence line, order one 164 ft net and one 82 ft net. Or two 100 ft rolls and one 50 ft roll of Plus net.)
- Choose support posts for corners, curves and ends.
- Select an energizer, ground rod and a fence tester.
Pos/Neg fences—are for dry, sandy or rocky conditions. Ideal for situations when there is too little moisture in the soil to properly ground the fence.
Use only with a low or wide impedance intermittent pulse energizer. Warning! Do NOT use continuous output energizers with electric netting due to risk of fire. (Fi-Shock™ brand energizers which are sold as low impedance, continuous current output should NOT be used with electric netting.) All energizers sold on Premier's website use an intermittent pulse and are suitable for use with electric netting.
Dry conditions and wintertime usage may reduce the effectiveness of electric fencing.
Dry or frozen ground many cause the NetPost spikes to bend or break if inserted with force. Pilot holes may be needed.
Listed below are the recommended components that may be needed to build this basic fence. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and speak with our fence consultants at