IntelliRope® PE 6.0
- 3 tinned copper and 3 stainless steel filaments
- 10 year probable life
- white/black/white color
- 6mm (1/4") diameter
- Very good visibility
- Good portability
- 41 ohms per 1000 ft
- 1200 lb breaking strength
- Install wood end, corner and line posts.
- Attach insulators to posts.
- Attach rope to one end.
- Clip rope into insulators. Pull until the P Spring is 50% compressed. Terminate it.
- Connect ropes together electrically at one end with a piece of insulated wire.
- Install and connect the energizer. Voltage should be over 1500 volts.
- Note: If run is 1000' feet or longer, use a P Spring at both ends of the fence instead of 1 end.
- For Horses:
- 5 strands—60", 48", 36", 24", 12"
- 2 strands—48", 24"
- For Sheep/Goats:
- 5 strands—36", 27", 20", 13", 7"
- 3 strands—27", 15", 7"
- For Cattle:
- 3 strands—40", 27", 15"
- 2 strands—34", 27"
- 1 strand—34"
Listed below are recommended optional components. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our fence consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Christina S from New York
Love this fence. Very easy to see horse and person. Durable. Lasts forever. Conducts electricity easily, becomes very hot with good charger. Will always own this for my horse fencing.
Easy ordering. Fast delivery. The product has always been A1. Highly recommend Premier 1. The last thing we ordered was the white electric fencing and it is very superior.
Lisa S from Alabama
On the recommendation of a friend, I selected IntelliRope PE 6.0 for my fencing. I am so glad I did. The value and quality are outstanding! The rope was easy to work with and my entire permiter fence was installed with the help of friends. I love the clean look and the horses have no problems seeing the fence. I have a four strand perimeter fence and some 3-strand semi-permanent cross fencing. I highly recommend this product!
Joann M from SD
Excellent value, easy to install. I have used this, its thinner version, EnduraSoft & the SW tape. My favorite is one line of tape & 2 lines of this below the tape. Have had up for over 6 years with excellent results, very little wear. Easy to tighten! Excellent with SW tape on top for foals, they literally bounced off it with no injuries. We use around a high deer population, love the deer can see it & don't take it down like they do the cheap black/yellow ropes. Highly recommend!
Susan S from Prince Edward Island
Great product, I use it for cross fencing my paddocks and also for permanent pasture.